RADA FORUM is a two-day conference on the situation of youth and of the youth sector in Belarus organized by the Republican youth public association «Next Stop – New Life» in coalition with the Belarusian national youth council «RADA» (Vilnius, Lithuania) and its national and international partner organisations. This youth advocacy event is for any stakeholder of the youth sector in Belarus with perspectives to share on the current needs, concerns, challenges and wishes of young people in Belarus, and on suitable required policy responses for addressing these.
The programme of the RADA FORUM will include sessions addressing:
- International perspectives on youth and youth policy;
- Current evidence of the situation of youth in Belarus;
- Contemporary situation of the youth sector in Belarus;
- Common concerns and priorities of stakeholders in the youth sector;
- Cooperation approaches relevant to responding to the situations/concerns identified.
The RADA FORUM will:
- create a platform for dialogue, debate, knowledge exchange, mutual learning, networking and cooperation for over 60 actors of the Belarusian youth sector;
- identify and explore international and local best practices in the youth participation and policy fields;
- develop the capacity of the youth sector in Belarus for youth led advocacy on issues of youth concern;
- strengthen the motivation of youth sector actors for cooperation in pursuit of common youth sector priorities.